Bovine Bone Graft - Syringe
0.5cc / 1.0cc Graft Syringe Of Bone Graft Material In Sterile Packaging
GDT Bovine Graft BioPaste was built to deliver Bovine Graft xenograft granules more efficiently and precisely to the treatment site to simplify the bone grafting procedures.
With Bovine Graft, the grafting could even be made without the use of other sterile instruments!
This highly purified material comes in easy to use pre-filled sterile syringes and dedicated for a single use.
Due to its natural origin, Bovine granules are structurally and chemically close to the human bone matrix.
- Augmentation or reconstructive treatment of the alveolar ridge.
- As a part of Immediate placement technique.
- Filling of defects after root resection, apicoectomy, and cystectomy.
- Sockets grafting to enhance preservation of the alveolar ridge.
- Sinus augmentation.
- Filling of peri-implant defects.
Bovine Graft BioPaste is simple to use as 1-2-3:
1. Granules should be wetted with a saline physiological solution or a patient’s blood and then pushed down by the plunger. Repeat until the graft is fully hydrated. The filter cap prevents the bone graft granules from falling. According to the recent studies, the best results are achieved with 90%:10% blood: saline combination.
2. Remove the perforated cap and deliver the hydrated granules into the defect.
3. Apply a light pressure with a gauze pad.
Now you can close the flap or continue with the operation. The pore interconnected structure of Bovine Graft granules grants the material the ability to guide the growth of the bone marrow and cells while allowing the body fluids and blood vessel to pass through.
- Simple to use.
- Fast deployment and effective defect filling.
- Can be used without additional instruments.
- Supports vascularization, bone ingrowth, and nutrition.
- Pure Xenograft for higher osseointegration rate.
- Type: 0.5cc / 1.0cc graft syringe
- Made For GDT Implants.
|Shipping Company||Shipping Cost||Estimated Delivery Time||Tracking Information|
|Israel Post - Standard Shipping||Free Shipping||7-21 days||Available|
|DHL - Express Shipping||$30 (Free On Order Over $299)||1-3 days||Available|
|UPS - Express Shipping||$30 (Free On Order Over $299)||1-3 days||Available|
Our online store accepts payments by Credit Cards (Visa, MasterCard, Maestro, American Express), PayPal or Bank Transfrer.
Our website is checked and certified by international data protection systems. Regardless of payment method, the SSL certificate protects all the payment pages.
We will provide instruction on where to return/exchange your item(s). Please note that we can exchange or take back goods only in original packaging without any damage. You should send the product(s) within 60 days of receipt. Exchanges may take up to ten business days to process after we receive the tracking number for the returned goods.
Full Refund if you don't receive your order. If you do not receive your purchase within 30 days, you can ask for a full refund before order completion.