ORDER NOW AND GET - FREE SHIPPING - WHEREVER YOU ARE!

GDT PerioFocus - Chlorhexidine Chip

GDT PerioFocus - Chlorhexidine Chip

PRODUCT DESCRIPTION

Package Contains 5 PerioFocus Chips

# Certificates: CE approved, ISO (9001:2008), MEDICAL ISO (13485:2003)

# Material: chlorhexidine gluconate

# Condition: Sterile

# Country of Manufacture: Israel

# Made For GDT Implants

 

small orange-brown rectangular chip rounded at one end for insertion into periodontal pockets as an adjunct to scaling and root planing procedures for reduction of pocket depth in patients with periodontitis.

After insertion, the periodontal pocket fills with saliva and the chip expends before it gradually dissolves.

This enables free circulation of chlorhexidine gluconate throughout the pocket

A single GDT PerioFocus chip contains 2.5 mg chlorhexidine gluconate. 40% of the dose is released within the first 24 hours. The release of the remaining 60% of the antibacterial components takes up to 10 days  

Features

  • Non-antibiotic
  • Biodegrades after placement
  • Suppresses the growth of bacteria in subgingival plaque
  • Simple and fast insertion
  • Highly efficient against periodontitis

Direction For Use

  1. Open individual foil pocket 
  2. Grasp the chip at the flat end with suitable forceps 
  3. Insert curved end first, into the periodontal pocket
  4. Press apically to the base of the pocket
  5. After proper insertion, GDT PerioFocus should rest subgingivally at the base of the pocket
  6. It does not require removal since it biodegrades completely

   

 

 

Write a review

Note: HTML is not translated!
    Bad           Good

Shipping

 

Shipping Company Shipping Cost Estimated Delivery Time Tracking Information
Israel Post - Standard Shipping Free Shipping 7-21 days Available
DHL - Express Shipping $30 (Free On Order Over $299) 1-3 days Available
UPS - Express Shipping $30 (Free On Order Over $299) 1-3 days Available

 

Payment

Our online store accepts payments by Credit Cards (Visa, MasterCard, Maestro, American Express), PayPal or Bank Transfrer.

Our website is checked and certified by international data protection systems. Regardless of payment method, the SSL certificate protects all the payment pages.

 

Return policy

We will provide instruction on where to return/exchange your item(s). Please note that we can exchange or take back goods only in original packaging without any damage. You should send the product(s) within 60 days of receipt. Exchanges may take up to ten business days to process after we receive the tracking number for the returned goods.

Full Refund if you don't receive your order. If you do not receive your purchase within 30 days, you can ask for a full refund before order completion.

 

  • Views: 4997
  • Product Code: SPO-PER
  • Availability: In Stock
  • $79.00
  • 5 Units $78.00 Each
  • 10 Units $77.00 Each